Christian HammerProf. Dr.-Ing.
Presentations and Posters
- Security in Web-Based Workflows. Usenix Security'16 with T. Bauereiß, A. Bichhawat, I. Boloşteanu, P. Faymonville, B. Finkbeiner, D. Garg, R. Gay, S. Grebenshchikov, D. Hutter, O. Kunčar, P. Lammich, H. Mantel, C. Müller, A. Popescu, M. Rabe, V. Rajani, H. Seidl, M. Tasch, L. Tentrup.
- Information Flow Control for Event Handling and the DOM in Web Browsers. IFIP WG 2.4 (Software Implementation Technology) Meeting, Jul 2015
- Detecting Deadlock in Programs with Data-Centric Synchronization. GI Software Engineering Konferenz, Feb 2014
- RS3 Tutorial, Speaker, Sep 2013
- Flexible Access Control Policies with Delimited Histories and Revocation. Saarland University, June 2011.
- JSLocker: Flexible Access Control Policies with Delimited Histories and Revocation. CERIAS Annual Information Security Symposium, April 2011, awarded 3rd place.
- Flexible Access Control Policies with Delimited Histories and Revocation. USU, March 2011.
- Flexible Access Control Policies with Delimited Histories and Revocation. UAB, February 2011.
- Dynamic Detection of Atomic-Set-Serializability Violations. Dagstuhl Seminar Design and Validation of Concurrent Systems, September 2009.
- Information flow analysis for Java. 26. Workshop of GI section "Programming Languages and Programming Concepts", May 2009.
- Practical information ﬂow control for Java with JOANA. GI FOMSESS Meeting 2009, March 2009.
- Precise Information Flow Control in Dependence Graphs with Declassiﬁcations. Technische Universität Darmstadt, June 2008.
- Making Information Flow Control Practical with Program Slicing. PLID'07, August 2007.
- Information Flow Control Based on Path Conditions in Dependence Graphs. GI FOMSESS Meeting 2006, June 2006.
- Precise Slicing of Java Programs. Dagstuhl Seminar Beyond Program Slicing, November 2005.
- ASE 2016, PC Member
- ICWE 2016, PC Member
- ISSTA 2016, Co-Chair Demo Track, PC Member
- ESSoS 2016, PC Member
- ESOP 2016, PC Member
- PLAS 2015, PC Member
- ECOOP 2015, PC member
- ICWE 2015, Co-Chair Security and Privacy in Web Applications track
- ESSoS 2015, PC member
- SAC 2015, PC member PL track
- JSTools 2014, Co-organizer
- ECOOP 2014, PC member
- S&P (Oakland) 2014, PC member, Best paper awards committee member
- SAC 2014, PC member PL track
- GRSRD 2014, Organizer
- ESSoS 2014, PC member
- ASE 2013, Expert Review Panel
- PLASTIC 2013, PC member
- JSTools 2013, Co-organizer
- WWW 2013, PC member Security, privacy, trust, and abuse track
- GRSRD 2013, Co-organizer
- ACM SAC 2013, PC member PL track
- ID Workshop 2013, Co-organizer
- Programm committee member of the ICSM ERA 2012
- Organizer of the JSTools Workshop '12 @ ECOOP
- Programm committee member of the Web 2.0 Security & Privacy 2012 workshop, and the Programming Languages track at the ACM Symposium on Applied Computing 2012.
- We were organizing a Workshop on Dynamic Languages for Scientific Computing, VEESC.
- Invited reviewer for Information Processing Letters, Software: Practice and Experience, Computer Languages, Systems & Structures, The Journal of Logic and Algebraic Programming, Journal of Computer Science and Technology, ACM TOPLAS, IEEE TSE, the Journal of Systems and Software, ACM TOSEM, IEEE Transactions on Dependable and Secure Computing, ACM Transactions on Information and System Security, and Automated Software Engineering – An International Journal.
- Graduate seminar Software Technology 2005/06 , Software Security 2006 and Software Technology 2006/07
- Tutorial of Software Quality Assurance in 2004, 2006, 2007
- Tutoring SEP (Software Engineering Practicum) in terms 2005, 2005/06, 2006, 2006/07, 2007/08
- Correction of PdP (undergraduate programming practicum) since winter term 2002/03
- Summercamp 2003 - Group Tetris
Supervised Student Projects
- Graduate level independent study (CS7950)
- Master's Theses
- Slicing and Path Conditions with CodeSurfer (Bernd Nürnberger)
- Static path conditions for Java (Rüdiger Schaade)
- Visualization Techniques for Dependence Graphs (Siegfried Weber)
- Dynamic path conditions in Dependence Graphs (Martin Grimme) [IHK award]
- Eclipse plugin for program slicing (Kai Brückner)
- Information Flow Control in PDG's (Frank Nodes)
- Integrating Efficient IFC Algorithms into Eclipse (Alexander Stockinger)
- A Layout-Algorithm for PDG's (Marieke Westerheide)
- Mapping bytecode to source code in Eclipse 3 (Thomas Unfried)
- Pruning PDG's (Tobias Eichinger)
- Hierarchical security attributes in PDG's (Frank Nodes)
- Regression tests for PDG's (Andreas Busler)
- Source code mapping of nodes in PDG's with an Eclipse plugin (Josef Heiduczek)
- Council member of the Purdue Postdoctoral Association from March 2010 to June 2011.
- Introduction of generics (Java 1.5) to JGraphT, a graph library
- Participation in Summer School Marktoberdorf 2004 and FOSAD 2004
- Participation in first Summercamp (1996) at Passau University: My group was Computer Graphics