Secure Information Flow (90490)
Advanced Lecture in Winter Term 2015/2016General Information
- Juniorprof. Dr.-Ing. Christian Hammer
- Abhishek Bichhawat
- Jenny Hotzkow
- Tahleen Rahman
- Abhishek Tiwari
- Advanced lecture (6 credit points)
- Tu 12-14, HS 003, E1.3
- Mo 14-16, SR 107, E1.3
- Mo 16-18, SR 107, E1.3
- Course Material:
- Slides and papers suggested during the course
- 2016-02-17, 14:00, HS 002, E1.3
- 2016-04-13, 10:00, HS 002, E1.3
- get at least 50% of the points for homework assignments,
- pass 2 out of 3 quizzes,
- pass the exam at the end of the term. Registration in the LSF HISPOS and lAdmin is required.
Regarding the tutorial submissions, the solved assignment sheets need to be submitted by the Monday following the lecture on Tuesday by 14:00 (e.g. for the lecture on 27-10-2015, the submissions are due 02-11-2015, 14:00). Any submissions after this time will not be considered except for a valid reason and shall not be evaluated. The submissions need to be dropped in the homework submission locker in E1.3 ground floor right-corner. If you enter the E1.3 building from the main entrance (i.e. next to iCoffee), they are in the corner on the right. Please drop your submissions in the bottom-most locker in the second column from the left. The locker is labeled "Secure Information Flow WS 2015/16". The submissions will not be accepted in the tutorial slots by the tutors and not being able to find the locker will not be considered a valid reason for non-submission on time.
The lecture notes can only be viewed from within Saarland University. Please use a VPN to connect.