Secure Software Engineering (85942)
Basic Lecture for Bachelor Cyber-Sicherheit in Summer Term 2015General Information
- Juniorprof. Dr.-Ing. Christian Hammer
- Jenny Hotzkow
- David Pfaff
- Marie-Therese Walter
- Basic lecture (6 credit points)
- Monday 10–12, HS 002, E1.3
- Tutorial 1: Tuesday 10–12, SR 014, E1.3 English focus group
- Tutorial 2: Wednesday 14–16, SR8, E2.4 English focus group
- Tutorial 3: Friday 12–14, SR 107, E1.3
- Tutorial 4: Friday 14–16, SR 107, E1.3
- Course Material:
- Slides and material suggested during the course
- 2015-07-27, 10:00, HS 002, E1.3
- 2015-10-14, 14:00, HS 002, E1.3
News 11.05.2015: Tutorial assignments are finalized and registration is closed. Please log into your L'admin account to view your tutorial assignment. If you still want to register, please send an E-mail to me. Also don't forget to register at HISPOS: registration is open until 27.05.2015. You are able de-register until one week before the first exam takes place.
News 04.05.2015: L'admin registration is now open: L'admin. Please register until Wednesday, May 6, 23:59.
The lecture covers multiple methods aimed at the creation of secure software, ranging from threat modeling and vulnerability analysis, specification mechanisms, security-aware software development and testing (Security by Design), and general best practices. After attending this course, we expect students are able to create, test and certify secure software and to have developed a profound understanding of security in the context of software engineering.
The lecture notes can only be viewed from within Saarland University. Please use a VPN to connect.